A Leading EmployerOur Employees are the cornerstone of our success over the past 60 years. It is our employees skills and abilities that have made us a leader in the building material industry. We take service seriously and our employees continue to set the bar high!
Our relationship with our employees is important to us. It is based on honesty and integrity that we have continued to grow our staff and maintain a healthy work environment. We have members of our staff that have been with us for many years. We are proud of the various employees that have started with us at entry level positions and have now moved up into management positions. Our hardworking staff are integral to our current and future success!
Wm. Dyck & Sons offers an exceptional work environment along with the following compensation package:
- Competitive Compensation
- Extensive Health & Dental Plan
- Profit Sharing
Retail Flooring Salesperson
Due to the continued growth of our company, we are looking to expand in several different areas throughout our business; one of those areas is our Flooring Department. We are looking for an individual who is interested in growing with our company.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Close sales and ensure profitability for the store and adhere to store budget.
- Maintain company margins, gross margin dollars and targets week to week.
- Maintain store presentation and overall store cleanliness in accordance with company expectations.
- Respond to, address and solve customer complaints in a timely and effective manner
- Must have a vehicle and valid driver’s license
- The ideal candidate for this role will be genuine, intelligent, outgoing, friendly, organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Appearance – well groomed, smart professional attire
- Any sales associate that comes from interior design or home improvement background is ideal
- Sales driven, previous sales experience is a bonus but not a must
- Open to flexible hours
- Knowledge in mathematics, able to take dimensions of areas and accurately determine the square footage and flooring needed
5-ton Trucks: applicants must have a class 1 or class 3 license with air. Forklift experience would also be an asset since trucks will be equipped with a Moffett forklift.
Hiab Crane Truck Driver & Operator: applicant must have experience operating boom trucks along with class 3 license with air. Experience working within the material building supply industry would be an asset.
1 1/2 ton Delivery Truck: applicants must have a valid class 5 license.
Please attach driver’s abstract with application.
As a result of continued growth we are looking for an individual to join our yard customer service team.
Full time (40+ hour work week). Must be physically able to lift upwards of 60 lbs. Building material experience would be an asset.
Resumes can be submitted using the information on the right of this page.