5-steps to Your Favorite Floor
Consider your wants & needs
Hardwood or Laminate? Vinyl or Tile? What about Cork flooring or the warmth of Carpet? Gather some inspiration from magazines, photos, etc., and consider your budget as well as your lifestyle. Will your floors see a busy household of entertaining, children and pets? These factors should be considered in making the appropriate choices for your home.
Take measurements of room or bring in house plans
To provide a quote, some information is required. If you have a sketch of the rooms where flooring is being installed, it will help with generating a rough idea of cost. We will also come to your home to measure and provide you an accurate quote.
- Measure the floor along your walls
- Include the number of door openings, stairs (with width) and whether your stairs are standard or open ended
- Include any floor draining hatches, water tanks, cabinets, etc.
- If existing flooring is to be replaced, note how many layers and the type of original flooring
- Decide if you want us to replace your baseboards, appliances, furniture or fixtures
- Include wall height and dimensions if you are creating a custom shower
- Include wall length and height if you are installing back-splash tile
- Mark the center line location of sink, water lines, drains, gas lines, heating/air conditioning vents, electrical outlets and switches.
- Decide if you want us to remove and dispose of the original flooring
Come See Us
Come visit our extensive showroom to make your choices – we have hundreds of samples to browse through. You are also welcome to borrow our samples to aid in your selection. It is a pleasure for us to help you choose the products that best suit your budget and lifestyle.
Get a FREE Estimate
Our professional flooring experts can put your quote together for your needs. Using the information you provided and our expertise, we can get you from conception to perfection. We can work within budgets of any size and re-work quotes to meet your requirements.
Make an appointment
Once you have made your choices and received your quote, we will review your choices with you and insure that you are getting exactly what you want. If we have based your quote off of blueprints, it is best to do an on-site measure for accuracy. When the order is verified, we will place the order to get your project started.