FROTH-PAK Spray Foam Sealant Kit (Both A and B) 620 sq ft/kit
Our Payment Methods
Froth-Pak™ Spray Foam Sealant is a two-component, quick-cure polyurethane foam that fills penetrations and cracks in rim joists, roof wall junctures and around pipes and ducts greater than 2″ and less than 4″ wide. Froth-Pak™ Sealant is a chemically cured foam designed to significantly reduce curing time. It dispenses, expands and becomes tack-free in seconds, saving pros time on the jobsite. Froth-Pak™ Sealant Spray Foam Kit 620 yields approximately 620 board feet.
- Complete and portable two-component, quick-cure polyurethane foam kit that fills cavities, penetrations, cracks, and expansion joints.
- Anti-crossover nozzle and the ergonomic dispensing system helps ensure consistent flow rate, on-ratio application, and complete dispensing of product.
- Reusable for 30 days
- Contains no ozone-depleting chemicals or HFCs.
- Blocks air infiltration and helps to meet air change per hour (ACH) code requirements and reduces building energy costs.
- Reduces the potential for moisture, mold, mildew, allergens, and rot.
- One-hour occupant re-entry with proper ventilation after dispensing.
- Quick 30 second cure time.
- Uses include roof and wall junctures, wall and attic, crawlspaces and basements, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing penetrations in the building envelope.
- Bonds to wood, rigid foam, masonry, metal, drywall, and more.
- Formulation and dispensing systems are patent-pending.
- GreenCircle® Certified; LEED V4 Compliant; ICC listed.
- Comes in a variety of sizes to suit your needs.
- Not intended for full coverage
- The self-contained portable kits contain everything you need, with no additional gas cylinder or electricity required.
- Avoid exposing cured foam to temperatures above 240°F.
- Tubing inside the tank can become damaged if shaken too hard.
- If applied outdoors, be sure to paint or cover foam to prevent discoloration and UV damage.
- Always refer to the installation guide for safe usage and local building codes prior to application.
- The temperature indicator – not available on Froth-Pak™ 620 kits – on the side of the tank shows the temperature of the contents of the tank, not ambient air temperature.
- For best results, the tank contents should be at 75°F (24°C) or warmer. Ambient and surface temperatures should be 65°F or above.
- Froth-Pak™ Foam can be applied effectively in cooler air temperatures or on cooler work surfaces provided the kit contents are at least 75°F (24°C). (See user manual, Section 4.3 – Cold weather spray guidance)
- If hoses are not already attached, use the wrench provided in the Gun / Hose Assembly Kit or your own 5/8” wrench to tighten the hose assemblies for both “A” and “B” valves until both are tight.
- Apply petroleum jelly to inside surfaces of the face of the gun.
- Do not attempt to reuse nozzle if spray has stopped for more than 30 seconds (or more than 15 seconds for the FROTH-PAK™ High-Density product). Restart times are impacted by temperature. (See section 3.2 in user manual)
- Do not reuse a cured or partially cured nozzle. This may cause foam to crossover in the gun, rendering it unusable.
- If A:B ratio appears wrong, check face of the gun to ensure the ports are clear of cured material (you should be able to see the silver finish of the aluminum spool in the ports). Purge foam through gun for a few seconds without a nozzle. Replace nozzle and try again.
- To prevent foam from running or dripping from substrate, spray thinner passes. The foam expands more than the previous formulation, so spray faster passes. Initial spray does not need to be as thick to result in the same desired final thickness.
- Apply a flash-coat for optimal adhesion in suboptimal conditions (cool weather, difficult substrates). A fan nozzle is best used for this. Spray a very thin layer (~1/4” thick) on entire surface to be foamed. Allow the foam to become tack free (~1 minute). Then spray as usual to desired thickness.
Return Policy – Shopping for your home should be fun, so don’t be afraid to try something BOLD! If an item isn’t exactly what you are looking for, return it for a refund within 90 days of purchase in the original condition and packaging. Special orders are non-refundable